On this magical evening, we intend to celebrate or lament the city which embraces all and yet remains alien, the city that offers a sense of belonging even as it disorients, and the city that becomes part of our identity even as it makes us more anonymous.
Rules for entry:
- All interested individuals must send in two poetry entries around the relevant theme, one of which might be chosen by the panel of judges.
- The panel of judges will be instituted by the Goethe-Institut.
- The submitted poems may be in English, Hindi or German.
- Each poem must be short enough to be recited within 3 minutes.
- All poetry submitted must be original.
- All entries must be submitted by the end of the day on 22nd October 2012 at the following email address: email@example.com
- The decision of the panel of judges will be binding and definite.