Global Skills Summit is FICCI’s annual mega event which brings together stakeholders and all top functionaries to debate contemporary issues impacting the skills industry.
Now in its 5th edition, FICCI’s Global Skills Summit (GSS) has evolved as a platform for skills dialogue, policy ideation, industry engagement and sharing of best practices from around the world. The 5th GSS is dedicated to the most important partner in the national skills mission of India – the Learner. The summit will examine relevant aspects of skill building and implementation from a Learner First perspective. Highlights of 5th Global Skills Summit, 2012
- Release of FICCI – Ernst &Young White Paper on ‘Learner First’
- National launch of FICCI’s Skills Pledge
- Announcement of the 1st Skill Champions Awards
- Felicitation of WorldSkills candidates
- Pre-event workshops, master classes, forums and B2B sessions