Let the photographer in you shine!
Photographers in Pune, get ready to frame and click!
We have the winners from Chennai and Delhi. The photography contest is now coming to the fifth and final stop over of the Indo-German Urban Mela - Pune. The Indo-German Urban Mela, Pune, will be held between January 11 to January 19, 2013, at the Deccan College Ground. The venue is scenic, grand and every photograper's delight.
All you have to do: Visit the Indo-German Urban Mela Pune and capture the exquisite pavilions designed by famous renowned German installation artist Markus Heinsdorff.
Explore, innovate, capture. We are looking for the pictures that reveal a human angle or element around the pavilion or with the pavilion as the backdrop.
Time Duration: The contest starts with the Urban Mela on January 11 and ends on January 19.
Process: Entries (high resolution) should be submitted via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection: The winner will be selected by Markus Heinsdorff.
Judging: The photos will be judged on the basis of the quality, clarity, lighting and composition.
Prize: The winning entry will be featured in Markus Heinsdorff's upcoming book on Indian textile scenario.
Eligibility, Rules and Disclaimer
- The participant must be an Indian national from the city that the Indo-German Urban Mela is being held in. There is no age limit.
- If not a native of that city, the participant should have been living there for at least a year.
- A national not living in India is not eligible. However, the participant's family living in the respective city may be eligible if they fulfil the above criteria (clauses 1 & 2).
Rules and Regulations
- Not more than two entries per participant will be entertained.
- No offensive entries (racist, demeaning or abusive) will be entertained and will be disqualified upon receipt.
- It is mandatory for the participants to send in/ submit their contact details, including address, phone number and proof of residence with their entries.
- Fake entries / Plagiarism will not be entertained. All content has to be original. The contestant must declare the complete authenticity of their entry while sending the entries.
- This contest is open to the general public, except anyone, working directly for the project - "Germany and India 2011-2012: Infinite Opportunities".
- The project will hold the copyrights to the entries sent.
- The jury's decision will be final.
- No queries about the ranking of the entries will be entertained. Any such call will be considered as solicitation and will be disqualified.
- The contest is subject to last minute changes. All rights reserved.